Saturday, 21 May 2016

How to install eclipse adt-bundle(App development)

Eclipse adt-bundle is very simply usable for android apps development I given the link blew:

For windows 64 bit:
Windows 64 bit
For Windows 32 bit:
Windows 32 bit

You can download adt-bundle very easily by click the link.

When complete the download zip file now you need to extract the file and when you open the file you see like this:



Now click the eclipse folder and see like this:

Now click the eclipse.exe file that's I highlight and wait for run and see the next window



Now click the file option and make new android application project and develop your own Application.

In the next post I show that how to open and configure the eclipse adt-bundle.
If you face any problem please comment your problem I will try to solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts